At COJOT, we continuously explore ways of making our antennas superior and best in class to help our customers amplify their offer to the market.
Our world class whip antennas have been upgraded with a new and improved whip removal system. We have replaced the old mounting screws with a thumb screw that allows the user to remove and re-attach the antenna whip without the aid of tools.
Our rugged, low profile, high-performance wide band vehicle antennas upgraded with this latest improvement are
- The WB20140M which is a rugged low-profile wideband antenna for communication and jamming applications in the 20 – 140 MHz frequency range and is used on various vehicles types.
- The WB20CM is a low-profile wideband compact VHF antenna for vehicle based communication and jamming applications in the 20 – 140 MHz frequency range
- The C30512M is a rugged, low profile and high-performance vehicle antenna providing maximum performance for modern tactical radios.
- C30512M GPS is a VHF/UHF Vehicular C3I Antenna (with option for GPS)
- The WB3090M is a rugged, low profile vehicle antenna that is ideally suited for mobile C3i applications in the 30 – 110 MHz frequency range and is also used on almost all vehicle types.
- The WB30512M is a rugged, high-performance VHF/UHF vehicle antenna for use in jamming and communications applications within the 20 – 520 MHz frequency range.
- The WB30512XM is a high-power VHF/UHF vehicleantenna that has been designed for Counter-RCIED and jamming applications within the 20 – 520 MHz frequency range.
This change has been verified against the electrical and environment requirements of the original design and has proven to comply with all requirements. Electrical performance is not affected by this change.
To find out more about our upgrades, click on each product name to visit the webpages.