Cojot Careers – Create Advanced Antenna Systems
We are always looking for skilled professionals to work with us and create some of the most advanced antenna systems in the world.
Click on below tabs for more information and to apply:
COJOT is now looking for energetic RF Design Engineer to join our international and dynamic Engineering Group and contribute to creating state of the art RF/Antenna products in Espoo, Finland.
COJOT is part of Alaris Holdings group which consists of four additional RF/antenna companies: Alaris Antennas (SA), mWAVE (US), Kuhne Electronic (Germany) and Linwave (UK). As a part of COJOT Engineering group, you will work also in close co-operation with other teams in our sister companies in South-Africa, USA, Germany and UK.
Your key deliverables :
- Design new antenna products and concepts.
- Innovate new features for COJOT smart antenna systems.
- Ensure RF quality of designs.
- Create documentation to project management and customer.
- Conduct RF & antenna testing and evaluation for products, parts and systems.
- B.Sc./B.Eng, preferably M.Sc./M.Eng in Electrical/Telecommunication Engineering
- Minimum of 3-5 years of RF / Antenna design and product development experience.
- RF/EM design experience (AWR & CST).
- RF PCB design experience (PADS).
- Hands-on experience and willingness to make prototypes & troubleshooting
- Good verbal and written communications in English.
- Ability to work in a project team with good co-operation skills.
- Energetic, proactive and result oriented attitude
- HW / SW integration experience
- Data analysis skills, experience with Matlab/Python
- Good verbal and written communications in Finnish
- Electronic design experience
What COJOT offers:
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team – Wide range of RF designs in different projects
- Great development opportunities – International career options with our sister companies in SA, US Germany and UK.
- Small and dynamic working environment – Possibility affect your role and daily work content.
- Flexibility between work and free time – Flexible working hours and remote work options.
- Competitive salary with benefits (e.g. comprehensive healthcare program and cultural vouchers)
- Learning & Development – We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities.
Please send an application and CV to career(at)cojot.com
As a pioneer and leading manufacturer of mobile wideband antennas, we are now proud to supply the defense industry and military contractors as well as defense forces in crisis management operations and public safety authorities worldwide.
With communication needs intensifying, the requirement for wider bandwidth in both military and civilian RF systems is increasing. Motivated by this need, our years of design, development and manufacturing experience has enabled us to offer the highest technological excellence to protect lives and property in the most hostile environments throughout the globe.
We take pride in our values of pursuit of customer satisfaction, integrity, excellence and commitment and it is our aim to provide the perfect equipment to improve our customers’ radio coverage, connectivity and competitiveness.
Region: Espoo, FINLAND
Job Level: Individual Contributor
We will fill the position as soon as we find a suitable person for the position.
Starting date: (negotiable)